Mistral Komerc doo strives to be recognized for the high quality and safety of its table eggs and animal feed. We plan to achieve this goal by implementing, maintaining and continuously improving our quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements, the product safety management system in accordance with the requirements of the Recommended International Code of Practice: General Principles of Food Hygiene CAC / RCP 1-1969, Rev.4 - 2003 and the Halal Standard.
ISO 9001:2008 is a standard belonging to the ISO 9000 standard series and is the most commonly applied standard of all focusing on the management and organization process. The standard contains 250 requirements that an organization should fulfill, of which 136 emphasize the word "must". All these indicators are reduced to the key requirements that an organization must meet:
- to determine the needs and expectations of beneficiaries and other interested parties,
- to establish policies, objectives and a work environment required to motivate the organization to meet the needs and expectations of its beneficiaries,
- to define, implement and manage a system of interconnected processes necessary for the implementation of policies and the realization of objectives.
The purpose of these standards being to help all organizations establish and apply an effective quality management system.
The HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) is a control system for the food production process, and it refers to the detection of hazards that may occur on this occasion. It also establishes activities for the prevention of risks from these dangers. By rigorously and consistently applying the procedures for monitoring and controlling every step of every operation in the production process, the chance of a health risk occurring is minimized.
To sum up, HACCP is a system that can be used as a series of procedures for controlling the process and the sensitive points in the food production chain, with the ultimate goal being for the customer to consume the food item in a state and in the manner which will be safe for his/her health.
The HACCP system is a scientific, rational, and systematic approach to identifying, assessing and controlling risks - the risks involved in the production, processing, preparation and use of food so as to ensure that food is safe for consumption.
The meaning of the word Halal is: "Permitted, allowed, authorised, approved, sanctioned, lawful, legal, legitimate or licit".
When used in relation to products in any form whatsoever it means that it is permitted and fit for consumption by Muslims and Haram means that is not permitted and fit for consumption by Muslims.
A product is considered Halal if as a whole and in part is:
- Free of, and not containing any substance or ingredient, taken or extracted from a Haram animal or ingredient.
- Made processed, produced, manufactured and/or stored by using utensils, equipment and/or machinery that has been cleansed according to Islamic law.
- Must never have come into contact with, touch or be close to a Haram substance during preparation, making, production, manufacture processing and/or storage.